Más Amigos Transfer service conditions
Más Amigos Transfer Service Conditions
- With transfer to departure for onward transportation, the pickup area is restricted to Torrevieja municipality. That is, between La Mata and Punta Prima.
- Maximum of 4 people per vehicle. It is possible to book more people with a reservation, the number of cars is automatically adjusted accordingly.
- Specify when booking in case car seats are required, if pets will be brought or if travelers carry any bulky goods such as golf sets, folding wheelchairs or similar.
- The transfer date refers to the time when the pickup is made. That is, upon arrival at the airport or pickup at resident
- Upon arrival late in the evening/night, we want to note that the date indicated is the date of arrival. The day changes the date at 24:00, arrival can take place the day after departure. At departure late in the evening/night, we want to note that the date indicated is the time for pickup. The day changes the date at 24:00, departure can then take place the day after pickup.
- When the confirmation e-mail received, the booking is binding, that is, you will be billed the cost of the taxi if cancellation is not made.
- Cancellations must be made during Más Amigos office hours and applies when a confirmation email of cancellation is received.
- Note that other taxis/drivers might stop when they see you waiting on the street or try to get you from the airport. It is up to you to make sure it is the correct Taxi, Más Amigos can not guarantee the price and other things in case the service is provided by anyone else. This is most easily confirmed with the driver being able to present a copy of the reservation confirmation, you also received when booking.
- At transfer at arrival, the driver displays a sign with the reservation, contact name at the exit just outside the baggage claim/customs.